While it is not a requirement to connect to our servers, we highly recommend ReShade to enhance the graphics of FiveM.
The pictures speak for themselves…
FiveM/GTA Internal Shading
Download Reshade from the following location: https://reshade.me/
1. Execute the install file Reshade_Setup.4.6.*.exe file (version number may differ depending on release downloaded which is normally the latest)
2. Click on Click Here to select a game and manage its ReShade Installation 3. Click Browse Button
4. Navigate to your GTAV installation folder and select the PlayGTAV.exe file 5. Click the Direct3D 10/11/12 button
6. Select SweetFX by CeeHay.dk and Legacy standard effects
7. Click OK 8. Select all “Standard Effects” files to install and click OK
9. Select all “SweetFX” files to install and click OK
10. Select all “Legacy standard effects” and click on OK
11. Close ReShade Setup
12. Launch FiveM
13. Press the Home key to open menu The default Home key can be changed in the Settings tab at the top.
Under the Home tab, enable the following settings by clicking on the check box
Press the Home Key to close the menu (or whichever key you have assigned to the menu)
Connect to the FiveM Afterdark Server.
Please note: This is not required to connect to the FiveM Afterdark Server, but does provide visual enhancements for the FiveM Client. These are recommended settings, however they can be changed on the fly during game play to your own tastes. Feel free to experiment to your own tastes.
NOTE: This will have NO impact on your current FPS rate… that’s right, NO IMPACT!